航空负责 believes in building strong, positive relationships with our suppliers to realise mutual value and deliver quality and economical services to the aviation industry. 航空负责 has implemented SAP Ariba as our online system for sourcing, procuring and paying for goods and services.
Transacting with 航空负责
航空负责 has implemented SAP-Ariba to streamline our Procurement and Accounts Payable activities. To do business with 航空负责 your organisation will need to be registered on the Ariba Network.
The benefits of using Ariba
The system provides a number of benefits to our suppliers who transact through the SAP Ariba Network.
- Users can register on the network using a Standard Account at no charge, or through and Enterprise Account should the additional functionality be of benefit.
- Further details on SAP Ariba account info can be found 在这里.
- The ability to enable your goods or services to be purchased via catalogues, allowing staff to view and select from your range of products.
- The ability to view progress and track orders through the network.
- The ability to electronically sign agreements through integrated DocuSign functionality.
- Faster/automated invoice payment.
Access further details on Access further details on SAP Ariba account information.
Supplier Enablement Information
- The 航空负责 Ariba Operations team will invite you to register on the Ariba Network via an 电子邮件 triggered from the system.
- The 电子邮件 will contain a link to a registration form requiring you to provide some details about your organisation.
- Once you have registered you will be able to transact with 航空负责 through the network for RFIs, 采购订单, 发票, 等.
- Please submit your invoice via the network. Do not 电子邮件 or post it to 航空负责. This way we can process your invoice automatically and quickly.
- If you are not sure how to submit your invoice via the network please refer to the 资源 & 支持 material, if the invoice relates to a Purchase Order t在这里 is instructional material 在这里 or if you are still unable to proceed please contact the 航空负责 Ariba support team 在这里.
资源 & 支持
资源 & 支持 to assist in navigating the Ariba Network
Documents and Policies
航空负责 has published its second 现代奴隶制度 Statement pursuant to the 现代奴隶制度 Act 2018 (车车). The Statement reflects 航空负责 continuing approach to understanding potential operational and supply chain risks, together with opportunities for development.
航空负责’ 现代奴隶制度 Statements can be found 在这里.
航空负责 has committed to apply the Government’s Indigenous Procurement Policy to drive demand for Indigenous goods and services and grow the Indigenous business sector.